Login Problem

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  gellis 7 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

fishpathodoc
    Participant

Hello, I am a relative newbie and have problems logging in. It seems that every time I come to the Forum I am unable to login until I go to my profile and change my password. What am I doing wrong?

FishPathoDoc

:(

jeremy in sc
    Participant

Not sure what the problem is, but you may want to go to the member section and search for Geoffrey Ellis and send him a message…he is the site administrator….

gellis
    Participant

QUOTE(FishPathoDoc @ Aug 12 2010, 11:07 AM)
    Hello, I am a relative newbie and have problems logging in. It seems that every time I come to the Forum I am unable to login until I go to my profile and change my password. What am I doing wrong?

FishPathoDoc

:(

I can’t speculate on what you might be doing wrong (if anything), but so far every time a member has has a serious login problem it seemed to track back to their browser (or they have forgotten their password and are not entering it correctly).

I’m not an expert on internet browsers, but every so often it seems that their memory cache does something funky. Almost as if it insists upon remembering an old password or something similar.

You might try clearing your browsers memory cache and see if that helps. If we have any computer geeks on the site, your input would be most welcome (I’m still a geek in training, hoping to achieve some higher level of understanding with these machines).

I don’t think it is a problem with the site, because typically something like that effects everyone, not just a single member.

If you continue to have trouble, send me a PM.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.