2017 Medicine Park Annual Flute Festival

Home Forums Flute Community Flute Events 2017 Medicine Park Annual Flute Festival

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  greybeard 11 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

rhythmik
    Participant

HOOOAAAH!!!! The Medicine Park Annual Flute Festival and Art Walk Is BACK ON TRACK:
    THE 2017, 9th Annual Medicine Park Flute Festival & Art Walk ON THE FIRST Saturday/Sunday WEEKEND IN OCTOBER:
    Friday, 06 October 2017– FESTIVAL EVE. FLUTE CIRCLE:
    Location: White Horse Lodge, on West Lake Drive, Medicine Park OK, (Number #13, on the colored Medicine Park Town MAP) On the Outdoor Patio at the west end of the double wide sidewalk. Time: 6 TO 10 PM.

Saturday, 7 OCT 2017: Open Mic Live Flute Performance and Headline Concerts (9:30 AM to 7:00 PM) on the Main Stage.

Sunday, 8 OCT 2017–Live Flute Performances all day (9:30 AM TO 7:00 PM) on the Main Stage, to finale conclusion of the Headline Concerts.

THE 2017 VENDORS: TBA

Headline Performers: TBA

All you all flute players who plan on attending the 2017 Festival please Email me at Reed.Alder@gmail.com with your Name and Contact Info using the Subject Line: “2017 MEDICINE PARK OPEN MIC REQUEST”, if you want to perform on the open mic; first come first served.

For those of you professional recording stars out there….who wish to vie for consideration to provide a one hour show both on Saturday and Sunday 7th & 8th of October 2017….you should submit your cost proposal/contract price directly to the Medicine Park Economic Development Authority (MPEDA) Board Members: via this EMAIL: MedicineParkEvents@gmail.com.

So the same as in the past, I will be working the performance scheduling for all the Open Mic performances. And all the Headline Performers who submit your performance price to MPEDA will be addressed by the MPEDA Board for contract selection/award.

But don’t delay. Go to http://www.MedicinePark.com, under the events tab to locate the VENDOR REQUEST BOOTH FEE FORM for all interested vendors.

And as always, I will keep the most up to date info on the Facebook :Medicine Park Annual Flute Festival, Group page.

But KNOW THIS…without a doubt this festival is all systems Go!!!! I already have my first open Mic Request from Joshua Reid… So make your lodging reservations to come join me at the 9th Annual (2017) Medicine Park, Oklahoma Flute Festival and submit your Open Mic Request via Email with the attention Subject Line: “2017 MEDICINE PARK OPEN MIC REQUEST” I look forward to hearing from you.
    Thank you all for your support of the performing arts and especially the Medicine Park Annual Flute Festival Facebook Group Page.
    Sincerely, Reed Alder

rick mcdaniel
    Participant

Glad to hear that the Medicine Park festival is continuing. Your hard work, on this festival is always appreciated, Reed. Too far for me, since I relocated back to upper SC, but I am glad the event is still continuing.

greybeard
    Participant

Glad to see you’ll be back again this year. Great news for flute fans, particularly those in the mid-south.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.