2014 Native Rhythms Festival And Flute School

Home Forums Flute Community Flute Events 2014 Native Rhythms Festival And Flute School

This topic contains 11 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  chaoha 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

greybeard
    Participant

The 2014 Native Rhythms Festival with the addition of the 2 Day Flute School is fast approaching. Full details and schedule can be found on the website here:

http://www.nativerhythmsfestival.com/index.htm

This is the 6th year for this Annual. I have been to every once since the inception and it continues to grow and improve each and every year. This is a Free Event, loaded with many excellent, free, workshop opportunities. This year they are trying something new with the addition of the Flute School on the two days prior. The cost is a very modest $150 for both days. Flute School info can be found here:

http://www.nativerhythmsfestival.com/FluteSchool.htm

Once again, I hope to see many Flute Portal friends in Melborne in November.

Ed

greybeard
    Participant

Just wanted to give this wonderful Festival a BUMP! Who’s going from the Flute Portal?

bigsky
    Participant

QUOTE(greybeard @ Sep 30 2014, 03:38 PM)
    Just wanted to give this wonderful Festival a BUMP! Who’s going from the Flute Portal?

See ya there Ed! :)

greybeard
    Participant

QUOTE(bigsky @ Oct 1 2014, 02:20 PM)
    See ya there Ed! :)

Awesome Tom! It will be great to see you and Pat. Safe travels. B)

greybeard
    Participant

greybeard
    Participant

Just a few weeks out now. The workshops are filling up fast and some new vendors have been added. I have said it before but it promises to be one of the best yet!

I really should be out in the shop working on things for the festival but I procrastinate on this rainy morning. :rolleyes:

Rick McD, will we be seeing you and Ginny there this year?

Ed

greybeard
    Participant

The Festival is getting close now and getting some really great press:

http://www.10best.com/destinations/florida…ythms-festival/

ivan m
    Participant

QUOTE(greybeard @ Oct 22 2014, 02:53 PM)
    The Festival is getting close now and getting some really great press:
    http://www.10best.com/destinations/florida…ythms-festival/

I will try my hardest to make this festival next year for sure.

greybeard
    Participant

QUOTE(Ivan M @ Oct 27 2014, 08:19 PM)
    I will try my hardest to make this festival next year for sure.

I just finished my morning ritual and wiped down a batch of new flutes that are hanging in the guest shower. One more week and we’ll be packing for the trip.

greybeard
    Participant

We’ll be heading out for Melborne in the morning with a trailer full of goodies. Hope to see some Portal friends there so drop by, say hi and introduce yourself.

Safe travels to you all!

Ed

greybeard
    Participant

The 2014 Native Rhythms Festival is now in the books and what a great festival it was.

The Music, Vendors, Venue, Work shops and Flute School were all top notch, I heard nothing but great reviews all around. We had two beautiful days and finished with a rainy Sunday which dampened everything but peoples spirits.

They have reserved the Park and have anounced next years dates of Thursday, November 12 and running through Sunday November 15. Mark these dates on your calendars!

Hope to see more Flute Portal folks in attendance.

Ed

chaoha
    Participant

As always it was an awesome event, and the bonus’s are the hugs and hanging out with wonderful people – the venders, performers and attendee’s…… It’s a beautiful place to be….
    Beth

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.